For over 58 years First Pacific Corporation (FPC) has provided financial and practice management solutions to the dental industry. We are currently looking for a Client Service Representative to join our Client Services Team to provide support to our established dental practice clients. The ideal candidate will have essential dental practice understanding, a familiarity with dental practice systems and processes, outgoing personality and can work both independently and as a member of a broader support team.
The Client Service Representativeis responsible for providing proactive support for First Pacific dental clients. He/she is responsible for developing a dynamic relationship with their assigned clients and assists in the resolution of all client issues, provides ongoing software training and software support for the client’s staff as well as coordinating FPC resources to develop and implement processes that will benefit the client.
Specific Job Requirements
- Absolutely LOVES working with and helping clients!
- Ability to communicate with clients in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm and patient under pressure
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Is a quick learner and always strives for continued learning and knowledge
- Is a creative and tenacious problem solver
- Has a proven ability to effectively train others
- Has fundamental knowledge and experience with various software systems (i.e. MS Office, CRM platforms, Practice Management Software, Reporting tools).
- Ability to effectively manage and respond to a high volume of inbound calls from assigned clients, as well as make proactive outbound calls
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Must maintain a cohesive team working environment
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
Education and/or Experience
College Degree and/or relevant dental office experience preferred
First Pacific Corporation offers a competitive compensation package with an excellent benefit package including health insurance, 401K, holidays, vacation, and sick leave pay.
Qualified applicants must apply to: Fax: 503-315-7237 or Email to email@example.com.