First Pacific Corporation (FPC) is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Marketing Coordinator to manage the Marketing initiatives for FPC. FPC is a recognized leader in providing practice management Services and financial solutions to the Dental industry. FPC’s financial platform and Services improves the financial strength, cash flow, and staff efficiency that creates the foundation and processes that enable the growth of our Clients dental practices.
FPC is looking for a bright, experienced, and results-driven Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator facilitates the brand awareness and lead generation activities for FPC through the development of effective Direct, Digital, and e-Mail Marketing initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator also helps plan, promote, and coordinate various local Sales and Marketing events in key U.S. markets.
The Marketing Coordinator is the key role in executing effective Marketing efforts for FPC. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development of new Marketing campaigns, creating event promotional materials, planning, promoting, and coordination of all Marketing events for FPC. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will ensure the success of FPC’s Marketing campaigns, monitor and evaluate the performance, as well as provide analysis reports to determine the effectiveness and ROI of each marketing initiative. This position will allow you to use your creativity in identifying strategies to increase FPC’s brand awareness in the Dental Community, FPC’s online presence, and assist in the development of leads for the Sales team.
- Proven experience and ability to plan, coordinate, promote, and execute effective Marketing campaigns and events across direct mail, email, social media, and through the FPC website
- Proven experience in managing lead-generation Marketing initiatives
- Extremely well-organized and able to effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong customer-facing content writing skills
- Ability to effectively present Company messaging internally and externally to dental audiences verbally, in writing, in Marketing and promotional materials, and at Marketing events.
- Work closely with Sales Team to plan, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives and events
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work effectively and positively with peers and Management
- Analyze performance of campaigns and events, always seeking ways to improve effectiveness
- Manage Marketing calendar to track multiple planned campaigns and events
EDUCATION AND/OR RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in digital, online, direct, email, and social marketing.
- 3-5+ years experience developing and managing lead generation initiatives
- Proven experience and skilled in creative design
- Corporate and/or Agency Marketing Experience is required
- College Degree in Marketing is preferred
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com