If you have 5-7 years of dental consulting or dental office manager/administrative experience and are looking to move to the next level in your career we would love to talk to you. For over 57 years First Pacific Corporation (FPC) has provided financial and practice management solutions to the dental industry in 27 states. We are currently looking for a Practice Advisor to provide on-going, in-office support and consulting to our established clients in the Southern CA area which includes Los Angeles, Orange County with occasional travel to San Diego. Successful Practice Advisors at FPC in addition to having strong practice management understanding, bring a familiarity with practice technology, an outgoing personality and the ability to work independently.
The Practice Advisor is responsible for providing overall support and retention of First Pacific clientele in an assigned geographic territory. He/she is responsible for the maintenance and growth of the assigned territory to its fullest while at the same time promoting and ensuring excellent client service.
Specific Job Skills
- Extensive travel throughout Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County) metro area with occasional travel to San Diego
- Provide Dental Consultation to the dental practice and office staff
- Ability to assist dentist on how to grow their practice and increase production
- Must have knowledge of dental software programs (Open Dental, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Aspire)
- Must have some knowledge of computer programs and operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have effective communication skills to make presentations to clients and prospective clients
- Ability to handle professional clients in a positive manner
- Ability to train dentists and staff on Practice Management Software
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work schedule
- Must maintain a cohesive team working environment
Education and/or Experience
College Degree and or related dental office management experience preferred.
Hours of work may vary depending on client schedule but are generally set from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Periodically, Practice Advisors will be expected to work at local conventions, seminars or dental society meetings which may require additional evening or weekend work and long periods of standing. The nature of this position requires daily travel to and from client offices with out of area travel as needed.
Salary is base + bonus. In addition to full medical, dental and vision we provide company car, paid vacation, standard holidays and 401K.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com