Do you have 3-4 years of dental/medical office administrative experience with an emphasis on Insurance Billing, Collections and Revenue Cycle Management? For over 57 years First Pacific Corporation (FPC) provides financial and practice management solutions to the dental industry across the US. Specializing in one-of-a-kind services to dental clinics, First Pacific helps improve efficiency and realize significant revenue growth through practice management and consulting. We are seeking an experienced Insurance Billing/Collections Specialist either from a dental or medical office.
This position will require phone contact with insurance company representatives and dental practices.
Specific Job Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of Insurance Billing, Collections and Revenue Cycle Management either in a medical or dental office
- Employ measures to expedite claim adjudication by resolving issues that may delay processing
- Expert knowledge of outgoing and incoming insurance processes and insurance follow-up
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and works cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Follow up with insurance carriers on special insurance billings and claims
- Knowledge of CDT coding and terminology, a plus
- Must be detail oriented, organized and work with little supervision
- Knowledge of dental/medical industry and insurance plans
- Ability to read and write in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task effectively under stress, prioritize and meet deadlines with strong attention paid to detail of work produced
- Pleasant and professional phone etiquette
- Must have knowledge of computer programs and operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience working with public and private insurance companies
- Ability to maintain client and patient confidentiality
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree; or two – five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in the medical or dental insurance billing processing environment.
In addition to full medical, dental and vision we provide life insurance, paid vacation, standard holidays and 401K.
Qualified candidates must send a cover letter with salary requirement and resume by either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 503-315-7237.
No agencies or recruiters please. EOE